Monday, August 01, 2005

Afterthoughts

In response to the earlier comments: Someone told me you shouldn't feel obligated to post. I think he was right; it seems to be inauthentic treachery to write for self-expression at the command of someone else. Sounds about right don't it? I do appreciate the help I had along the way, but that was expressed by me many times.

I haven't been quite sure how to "end" this journal, because i'm not quite sure where the next piece comes in. In fact, i'm not even sure what exactly this "escape" was from. I can't really apologize for not making a "better story", but I guess it is appropriate to leave with a proper update.

So, what happend? First of all, I love Washington - particulariy my neighborhood in Everett, and the city of Seattle. It's definatly more suited for an introvert. I can walk down the street, and actually know the people I see as I pass by.

Unfortunatly I am being vacated from this current household, since the lease is up, and the rental managers are assholes. My roomate and I plan to move in somewhere in the same neighborhood, since it really is a good spot. I've covered rent recently, plus tons of other expenses - and my roomate recently got a pretty good job, so i'll be safe on the rent for at at least 2 months.

My money isn't doing anything at the moment, as i've been motivated by other things lately, which in the grand perspective are more important to me. I still have some reserves left as well, and I don't need to finish much before I can start pulling in money. Really, i'm just waiting for the pressure to build up high enough, so I can unleash on a severe 4 day manic spree.

I've developed a new relationship with marijuana as well. I still love the plant, but it's become far too intense for me, especially in social situations. Now I prefer smoking less, at less frequency, and primarily in times of isolated reflection.

Well, thats about it. I've moved a bit to www.myspace.com/sirisaaclime

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Pallamary said...

Dear

I'm writing you because I saw on your blog that you have an interest in entheogens and related subjects, which have been a consuming passion of mine. I have been working with them for years and have spent many months in the Amazon doing plant diets. Because of your interest in visionary experience, I believe you will enjoy my historical novel, titled Land Without Evil on levels others will miss. Land Without Evil has received rave reviews and details major events in the history of Paraguay. It was also chosen as the top fiction pick for the Paraguayan embassy.

Here are some editorial reviews from Amazon.com where it received a five star rating:

Charles Champlin, critic, and author of Back There Where the Past Was

"A triumphant blending of creative imagination and deep scholarly research, both driven by Pallamary's philosophical idealism, Land Without Evil proves that a suspenseful novel can sizzle with conflict--with no villains on either side, only good souls who differ."

Harold Bloomfield, author of Hypericum and Depression

"Land Without Evil is a great read for anyone looking for insight and inspiration on their own spiritual journey..."

David Brin, author of The Postman

"Pallamary plunges into the heart with a moving tale about people caught between worlds--the past, the future, and the possible..."

Victor Villasenor, author of Rain of Gold

"Read, trust, expand, and know that once we, too, were all there...EMPOWERED!"

Book Description
A timeless message to our universal soul, Land Without Evil is the story of the Guarani people of South America and their quest to maintain their culture during the European onslaught of the 1700s. Shamanism, historical conflict, coming of age, and a touching love story drive this impeccably researched novel.

"Bravo...More!" Ray Bradbury, author of Fahrenheit 451

Recommended by: The San Diego Union Tribune

“Elements of Castaneda, Mathiesson, and Gabriel Garcia Marquez jostle each other, yet … Pallamary weaves an original web.”

Please check it out on Amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/gp /product/0912880090/qid=1065043913/sr=1- 1/ref=sr_1_1/102-6735010-1677722?s=books &v=glance&n=283155

And at Reading Group Choices:

http://www.readinggroupc hoices.com/book%20entries/2001%20LIST/La nd%20Without%20Evil.htm

Sincerely,

Matthew J. Pallamary

author of Land Without Evil

http://landwithoutevil.blogspot.com/

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy im new here, I hit upon this chat board I have found It amply accessible & its helped me loads. I hope to give something back & aid other users like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Around

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home